Thursday, December 23, 2010

we threw it around and up and down...

u write. i write. let's write.

sometimes i'm more forthcoming with the written word. and sometimes i just like to see the words scroll across the page as i type. it's really one of the most beautiful sensations that modern man has been able to create. (why else do movies constantly show scenes of people typing...)

i find myself approaching a new chapter in my life. a calmness is taking over and an assuredness that i'm almost scared to embrace. i've found a work ethic in myself, an honesty with myself, and a love of myself. it's more authentic this way. i hope. (i admit, after i wrote hope, i let the cursor rest so it could blink back at me and test the honesty of what i wrote. yea it's true so i kept going. do you ever do that? pause, just to give your words a grace period. so they can take themselves back... i do that with the men (and women) that i love. i always give them a grace period. you can take it back now...anyway...) let's write together.

love u. as u are. as u were. as u will be. lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment